Wikipedia defines World Environment Day (WED) as a day that is observed every year on June 5 to raise global awareness to take positive environmental action to protect nature and planet Earth. . . .
- Masking the true scale of action needed to avert Climate Change 27 March 2023
- Israelis, Palestinians, Arabs jointly tackle climate change 22 March 2023
- Scientists deliver ‘final warning’ on climate crisis 21 March 2023
- Adding Technologies to your Construction Site 20 March 2023
- Circular Economy in the Built Environment 17 March 2023
- Call for applications to finance projects in 7 Mediterranean countries 16 March 2023
- Sustainable Cities and their Digital Twins 15 March 2023
- The finance sector can accelerate the transformation to a net-zero built environment 14 March 2023
- $220bln to build extra 1,100 km of metro rail 13 March 2023
- MENA ‘injustices’ of climate change are highlighted by experts 9 March 2023
Recent Posts in: A L G M O R T U N
Stew-pendous: Libyan kusksu
Originally posted on Good Food on Bad Plates:
We don’t typically make a lot of stews because Toddler Mash doesn’t typically eat them. A couple of weekends ago, though,we ended up making a lamb cobbler on the Saturday and kusksu (Libyan couscous with spicy beef and vegetables) on the Sunday. He surprised us on the…
Tunisians are African and Black: A Wake-up Call for Coexistence! Africans Facing Racism in Tunisia Because of a Firm Policy Against Undocumented Immigrants and a Misleading Speech.
Originally posted on Imen Bliwa Blog:
Abib, Sierra Leone’s immigrant helping a friend’s child while camping in front of UN building in Tunisia Along with many of his friends and neighbors, Abib had to spend days and nights in front of the UN building (IOM). A calm fancy neighborhood next to Tunis Lake turns into…
Happy Anniversary, The Algerian Goldfinch
Originally posted on Mackneen, The Algerian Goldfinch:
It’s Spring, like the season then, twelve years ago. Time flies, like a bird. On this day, twelve years ago, I created this blog and I gave it a name: Mackneen,The Algerian Goldfinch. On that day I went to Algiers for a visit to my mother, and to my…
You must be logged in to post a comment.